Uncover Your Magic
Be you. Life Is Simpler Than What The Monkey Mind Thinks with Chris Cirak
How connected do you feel with the present moment? What is your favorite tool for quieting the outside voices?
In this episode, I'm joined by Chris Cirak, an Eckhart Tolle School of Awakening graduate, a certified Meditation Teacher by the World Yoga Alliance, and author of "Be You: The Journey Of Self-Realization." After chasing everything society says leads to happiness (and finding out they don't), Chris embarked on a spiritual journey looking for a better way of living and found it in life's simplicity.
Throughout our conversation, Chris shares the story about how he connected with his purpose and his experiences studying with and learning from Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, Dr. Brian Weiss, Joseph Campbell, and Brené Brown, to name a few. He also talks about how to differentiate intuition from monkey chatter, avoid being judgmental, and discard limiting beliefs.
Additionally, we talk about the link between meditation and mental health, Chris's three roads theory, do a small breathing exercise, learn about deprogramming the mind, and so much more.
Listen to Episode 158 of Uncover Your Magic and learn why it is so complicated (sometimes) to focus on the simple things.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Chris's upbringing and his familiarity with experiencing different cultures (9:28)
- How to differentiate intuition from monkey chatter (19:14)
- The importance of nurturing a curious, always-ready-to-lear mindset (23:54)
- The three roads (34:04)
- When the ideas that fill our mind become our reality (40:14)
- A simple breathing exercise (49:12)
Connect with Chris:
View all episodes
190. Healing the Inner Child: A Conversation with Practical Mystic Nicole Frolick01:11:05Would you like to unravel the unconscious programming controlling your life from behind the scenes? In today's episode, the amazing Nicole Frolick joins us to talk about inner child work, parenting, feminine and masculine energy, self-care, plant medicine, personal growth, and more. Nicole is a Practical Mystic and Intuitive Healer, experienced in Inner Child Healing and helping people reclaim their one's Secret Self, uncovering their hidden and most valuable talents, strengths, and untapped purpose of the soul. She has over 25 years of experience healing the mind, body, and soul connection and hosts The Enlighten Up Podcast. Throughout this episode, you'll hear about Nicole's healing journey, the courage she got from doing inner child work to face the parts of her she'd been running from her entire life, and her thoughts on the unconscious patterns childhood traumas make us repeat. You'll also hear Nicole's thoughts on feminine and masculine energy, how her life changed after reconnecting with her feminine energy, and how she sees the universal desire to control things. Additionally, Nicole shares her experiences with ayahuasca, explains why she believes plant medicine and psychedelics are major contributors to the collective awakening manifesting in the world, and more.Tune in to Episode 190 of Uncover Your Magic and learn how healing your inner child and past traumas can transform your present and future. In This Episode, You Will Learn:Nicole talks about her background and her particular relationship with her father (7:40)How inner child work can turn parenting into a different ball game (18:50)The importance of getting in touch with our feminine energy (27:20)Our healing journey is a transition, not a light switch (37:00)Nicole shares her experiences with ayahuasca (39:40)Why plant medicine is such a powerful healer (52:00)Connect with Nicole:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeTikTokListen to her podcast, The Enlighten Up PodcastLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Inner Child Work - Collective Awakening - Plant Medicine and Psychedelics
189. Proving Einstein Right: Uncovering Frequencies' Potential with David Wong01:10:13What if your biggest hurdle, a mental or physical health issue, is your biggest passion in disguise? In this episode, I dare you to resist falling down the frequency-healing rabbit hole by the hand of David Wong. David is a Health and Wellness Entrepreneur, Executive Producer, Martial Artist, #1 Best-selling Author, and Inventor of Qi Coil™. He self-healed an "incurable" chronic digestive disease that haunted him for over ten years, using only frequency and energy devices. Since that day, his empathy toward others suffering from similar conditions made it impossible for him to ignore the urge to help others and share his discoveries with the rest of the world. Throughout this episode, David shares his incredible life story, from his accident when he was ten years old and his miraculous healing to the moment he heard a voice telling him the solution he was looking for was to meditate more. He also explains everything about his Qi Coil system, the science behind frequency healing, and how frequencies affect our bodies. Additionally, we talk about frequencies, ADHD, and autism, yin and yang energy, David shares tips and advice to protect ourselves from EMF, and so much more. Tune in to Episode 189 of Uncover Your Magic and let yourself be carried away by David's healing frequencies.In This Episode, You Will Learn:About David's upbringing and miraculous recovery from his accident (12:20)The moment David heard the voice that told him to meditate to find the answer he was looking for (18:00)Proving Einstein right (22:30)About frequencies autism and ADHD (37:00)Frequencies and yin and yang energy (43:50)Three ways of protecting ourselves from EMF (1:00:00)Connect with David:WebsiteLinkedInInstagramTikTokYouTubeTwitterDiscordFacebookGet David's book, Life of Qi - Transform Your Life With An Ancient ForceLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
188. Uncovering the Magic of Parenting An Old Soul with Max and Olgitta Wood01:00:17"Parenting goes both ways. You are parenting them, and they're parenting you, too. Sometimes, it overlaps; sometimes, Max teaches me more than I teach him." - Olgitta Wood. Parenting an old soul can be twice as challenging and thrice as rewarding, fun, and exciting. In this episode, I'm joined by the seven-year-old internet sensation, SAG-E Actor, and Chef Max and his mother, Olgitta Wood. Despite "being afraid" of kids and "not knowing" what to do with them before becoming a mother, Oligtta's instincts kick in right on time, and since Max was a little baby, she knew the kind of love and support she needed to provide for him to glow. Max built a massive audience on Instagram, with almost 30K followers, where he shares his favorite recipes and fabulous cooking tips. Throughout this episode, you'll hear Olgitta's thoughts on parenting an old soul, her approach to incentivizing and giving space for kids' self-expression, and how personal growth tools helped her raise Max. You'll also hear about Max's passion for cooking, his favorite recipes, the emotional intelligence hacks Olgitta taught him to deal with frustration and anger, and much more.Tune in to Episode 188 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about this mother-and-son match made in heaven.In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Olgitta and Max's background (11:00)Olgitta's approach to parenting before and after having Max (19:10)How Max's love for cooking started (27:00)Max and Olgitta talk about how the whole Instagram thing started (44:10)Olgitta talks about how they use their platform for philanthropic initiatives (51:40)Olgitta shares the emotional intelligence tools she taught Max (56:20)Connect with Max and Olgitta:Max's InstagramChef Max Can Cook YouTube channelOlgitta's InstagramLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Chef Max Can Cook - Parenting An Old Soul - Personal Growth and Mindset Tools
187. Contacting Your Higher Self: A Journey to Angelic Guidance with Anne Tucker01:31:04How connected do you feel with your higher self? We all can communicate with them and receive their messages and guidance. Would you like to learn how? In today's episode, I invite you to know another beautiful soul I immediately connected with, Anne Tucker. Anne is a Trans Channel, Bussiness Coach, Healer, and Author of "Undoubtedly Awesome: Your Own Personal Roadmap from Doubt To Flow," an excellent book that guides its readers into a fulfilling, doubt-free life. Anne honed his ability to enter the angelic realm where angels talk directly through her and, using angelic guidance and vibrational healing, prepares people for the upcoming planetary shift in consciousness. Throughout this episode, you'll hear about Anne's awakening, from her traditional upbringing and successful corporate life at Microsoft to paying close attention to the voices that always guided her in every major decision. You'll also hear about Anne's healing abilities awakening, her extraordinary experiences looking through other people's eyes, pre-birth planning, and how her relationship with the divine evolved through the years. Additionally, Anne talks about the Unity, the seven types of souls, explains the concept of "angels are messengers" work, how angels understand different lifetimes, shares a bit about her latest healing program, Soul Convergence, and more. Tune in to Episode 187 of Uncover Your Magic and open your eyes to your angelic guidance's trail of breadcrumbs. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Anne's traditional upbringing and virtually non-existent religious background (13:10)The moment Anne realized her mind was expanding (19:00)How can we understand pre-birth planning (25:20)What it means to be a trans channel (38:20)Anne shares some of the messages she decoded from her conversations with the divine (46:20)What "being a messenger" means to an angel (1:02:00)The seven different types of souls (1:19:00)Resources:Book: Anne Tucker - Undoubtedly Awesome: Your own personal roadmap from doubt to flowConnect with Anne:WebsiteYouTubeJoin Anne's Facebook Group "Spirit Means Business"Let's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Angelic Guidance - Contacting Your Higher Self - Trans Channeling and Vibrational Healing
186. Uncover Your Wellness Magic with Traditional Naturopathic Doctor Randi Shannon01:15:21What if I tell you the solution to almost every chronic health issue is far from Western medical clinics and, most of the time, lies right on the plate you set for every meal?In today's episode, the amazing Randi Shannon, ND, joins us to uncover our wellness magic. Randi is a Traditional Naturopathic Doctor, the Founder of The Body Can, a Talk Show Host, Author, and Speaker with over 20 years of experience in nutrition, longevity, anti-aging, and stress-related health issues. Randi's mission is to grant people access to quality, holistic healthcare; whether they want to improve their overall health or address specific health concerns, she is the go-to person to teach them what to do so the body can heal itself. Throughout this episode, you'll hear Randi's thoughts on holistic wellness and proper nutrition, Naturopathic medicine, chemical exposure, and hormone replacement. Randi also talks about her unique approach to Naturopathic medicine, tongue, fingernails, and skin analysis, salt consumption, and how to prevent wrinkles. Additionally, Randi talks about the true meaning of grey hair; she demystifies rooted beliefs on nutrient absorption, obesity, intermittent fasting, and much more. Tune in to Episode 186 of Uncover Your Magic and discover a new (although it has been around since humanity's day one) approach to healthcare and wellness.In This Episode, You Will Learn:About the origin of Randi's love for natural remedies (12:10)Randi talks a bit about the fingernails, tongue, and skin analysis (19:10)A different approach to addressing obesity (28:00)Why you shouldn't put ANYTHING on your skin (37:20)Randi shares her thoughts on intermittent fasting (48:20)The secrets of maintaining a tight skin (58:40)Connect with Randi:WebsiteLinkedInYouTubeInstagramTwitterLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Naturopathic Medicine - Holistic Wellness and Proper Nutrition - Uncover Your Wellness Magic
185. Exploring Interdimensional Realms. An Eye-Opening Discussion with Geraldine Orozco01:34:09What if I told you that interactions with interdimensional beings in other dimensional realms are more common than you think, and we all can access them? Joining me today is the wonderful Geraldine Orozco. Geraldine is a Holographic DNA Re-programmer, Quantum and Shamanic Energy Healer, Mediation and QIGong Instructor, Ascension Coach, Radio Host, Writer, and Speaker. Her story is part of the 16-time winning Documentary "Extraordinary the Seeding," she also appeared in "Unidentified" with Demi Lovato and on Travel Chanel's UFO Witness with Ben Hansen. An Interdimensional Contact in the fall of 2013 changed Geraldine's life, making her question her perception of reality. Her psychic abilities peaked. Her physical sensitivity became so sharp that she heard and felt the fluids, feelings, and emotions running through people's bodies when they stood before her. The new sensations were so overwhelming that she had to stay home for months. Time and several hypnotherapy sessions helped Geraldine integrate her new abilities, which opened a new level of information; she then decided to, among other things, understand the truth of contact of the hybridization programs. Throughout this episode, Geraldine shares dozens of golden nuggets on interdimensional interactions, beings, and realms, the Planet Maya, hybridization, and the fifth dimension. She describes with incredibly vivid details her interactions with interdimensional beings, the lessons learned in these experiences, and how they changed not only her life but her perception of reality.Additionally, Geraldine talks about lucidity in dream states, incarnations, the constellation of seven lights, and much, much more. Tune in to Episode 185 of Uncover Your Magic and allow yourself to, at least, question your perception of reality. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Geraldine's three stages of awakening (14:00)Geraldine talks about the interdimensional interaction that changed her life (22:00)The overwhelming sensation of psychic abilities on steroids (40:00)We are all interdimensional creators (1:10:00)Geraldine shares her thoughts on the fifth dimension (1:26:10)Connect with Geraldine:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeTwitterFacebookVisit Geraldine's Hybrid Mother's websiteLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
184. Caring for Your Spiritual Health: Insights from International Certified Certified Psychic Medium Calise Simone01:12:04How consistent are you with the practices that guarantee your spiritual well-being? Just as proper nutrition, daily exercise, and scheduled time for relaxation are crucial to keeping our mental and physical health on point, nurturing spiritual practices, meditation, and surrounding ourselves with grounded people are vital for our spiritual well-being. In today's episode, I share my conversation with the International Certified Psychic Medium and Spiritual teacher, Calise Simone, with whom I synchronistically ran into a few weeks ago. Born from a lineage of Mediums and Intuitives in Australia and now based in New York, Calise reads for celebrities on the L.A. Music Award-winning podcast "Calling Out," alongside hosting and producing the "Third Eye Mind" podcast. We had a fantastic conversation about Calise's gifts, which had been with her since she was a child, her previous life working in finances at Wall Street, and her decision to follow and nurture her intuitive abilities. Calise also shares her thoughts on manifestation, the importance of committing to caring for our spiritual health, and how banking happiness can help us go through difficult times.Additionally, Calise explains mediumship's different levels, the seven tiers between the physical world and God, angels, reincarnation, karma, and much more.Tune in to Episode 184 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about caring for your spiritual well-being and how to do it properly. In This Episode, You Will Learn:Calise talks about the advantages of getting a reading from someone you don't know (14:00)Recognizing vibration levels and free will (23:00)About mediumship's different levels (39:00)Calise talks about her mentors (42:10)The more incarnations you have, the wiser you get (48:40)Connect with Calise:WebsiteInstagramFacebookTwitterReserve your spot at Calise's Halloween SéanceLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Caring for Your Spiritual Well-being - Bank Happiness for the Though Times - Psychic Medium Readings
183. Akashic Records. A Googe Search for Your Soul with Laura Coe01:24:53We've been educated to believe that our mind is the center of our life experience and that everything will work out if we work hard enough in the direction our mind leads us. Still, we must find the connection to ourselves, regardless of what's happening, and allow and trust that energy of self to flow through this existence, in which we all are, despite not knowing what we are doing here. In this episode, I'm joined by the Akashic Records Teacher and Channel, Laura Coe, to discuss her awakening, parenting, her intimate relationship with arts and philosophy, learn about Twin Flames, and more. Growing up in an almost atheist household, Laura always had the slight sensation that life had more to it than most people saw, felt, and experienced. After going down the philosophy route, writing a book, hosting over 150 episodes in her podcast, and selling a health tech company she built and grew with her brother, that slight sensation became an unavoidable truth. Laura knew she had to stop following her mind and unravel the path to her soul. She met her Twin Flame, who introduced her to the Akashic Records, and the rest is history. Throughout our conversation, Laura talks about her upbringing, her idea to become a Philosophy professor, and her relentless desire for connection with her soul, which led her to write "Emotional Obesity" and Host the super-successful podcast "The Art of Authenticity." Laura also explains what the Akashic Records are, how to access them, and why she believes all of us can learn how to do Akashic readings.Additionally, Laura shares her thoughts on parenting, explains Twin Flames, talks about the three books she channeled, and much more. Tune in to Episode 183 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about Akashic Records, the space that holds your soul's energy.In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Laura's upbringing (12:10)From philosophy professor to entrepreneur (16:00)Following the universe's breadcrumbs (22:20)What is a Twin Flame? (29:40)Laura's first encounter with Akashic Records (32:30)A Google search for your soul (49:10)The universe is speaking to us all the time (1:03:00)Connect with Laura:WebsiteInstagramFacebookTwitterGet Laura Coe's books!Let's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Akashic Records - Twin Flames and Soul Mates - A Google Search for Your Soul
182. Meet The Magic Family. An Unmissable Conversation with Kelly and Brey Ferro01:15:49How ready do you feel to parent a gifted soul? The wonderful Kelly Ferro and her incredibly gifted 10-year-old starseed child, Brey, are joining me today. Kelly, also known as The Magical Medium, is an evidential medium and psychic who knew she was different early in her life. She grew up seeing energy and spirits around her and having out-of-body experiences. Fast forward many years, her grandma's death increased her intuition abilities, making her abandon her promising career in the music industry to pursue a path in mediumship reading. Some years later, Brey would arrive in Kelly and her husband's lives to start their magic family; from the infinite number of possibilities, Brey chose them, which might sound like a little thing, but it is a lot to begin with. In this episode, you'll learn about Kelly's upbringing, her early awakening, and how it was her experience opening up to people and sharing her gifts with them. You'll also have the pleasure of listening to Brey, learning about his name's magical story, and listening to his thoughts on God, the universe, infinite lives, aliens, heaven, dreams, and more. Additionally, in this special episode, Kelly explains why Mediums sometimes fail to contact spirits, what it is like to see dead people's spirits, and much, much more. Tune in to Episode 182 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about Kelly's magic family. In This Episode, You Will Learn:Kelly shares a bit about her childhood and early awakening (12:00)Kelly talks about her experience opening up with people about her gifts (19:10)The magical story of Brey's name (23:40)Brey talks about God, infinite lives, angels (25:50)Are aliens coming to Earth? Are they already here? (40:20)Brey talks about dreams (53:30)Some spirits are more accessible than others (1:06:00)Connect with Kelly:WebsiteInstagramTikTokFacebookLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Kelly & Brey Ferro - The Magical Medium - Brey, the Starseed Child