Sweden in Transition
Sweden in Transition #19 - Julian Reisz on Purpose at Work
Julian is the co-founder of Brave Business, a sustainability and innovation consultancy, but also co-founder of two start ups Brave Brews and Food Facts, a real slasher!
During this conversation, you will learn more about all his activities but also about his personal journey and understand how his paternity leave has radically changed his outlook on career and success.
We have discussed:
- Future of work and explored what it means to be a slasher and an e-ployee
- Swedish working style, and its two main characteristics: work-life balance and consensus
- Brave Business' frameworks: growth&impact gaps and the human centric approach, illustrated by great Adidas example
- Food waste and how Crumb Beer start up is specifically addressing bread waste
- Responsible consumption with Food Facts, another exciting new venture
A little more than 30 minutes of friendly and very informative conversation !