No Labels, No Limits podcast
Episode 134 - No Labels, No Limits podcast with Cannabis Educator, Kara Harrison
On today's episode, we’re joined by Kara Harrison, Cannabis educator and founder of SHEbd™. It's the first-ever eco-feminist and couture CBD company dedicated to educating and empowering women to take control of their health by offering the purest, highest quality, THC-free hemp supplements on the market.
She says, "I think we've all heard, felt, and read CBD here, there and everywhere, right? And everybody asks the question, is this just a fad? Is it here to stay? We believe it's here to stay.." Later on in the interview, she mentions, "Sustainability is at the heart of what we do because we think once you get more intentional about what you're doing and understand why, you'll become more sustainable in your daily life."
Kara was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2009 and had a well-intentioned yet botched surgery to relieve the pain. After nine surgeries and miles worth of misinformation, necessity was the impetus for Kara’s self-education. Her life changed the day she chose CBD.
Today she helps other women through her lifestyle brand business, SHEbd.
Her business and sales leadership skills, combined with her education in the Cannabis space, provided an opportunity for Kara to create a CBD lifestyle brand exclusively for women.
She helps women:
● Take control of their health through informed choices
● Working to ensure that SHEbd offers products that make the world better for future generations
● Lead their “best-self life”, as naturally as possible through her products
After nine botched surgeries, resulting from an endometriosis diagnosis, it led Kara Harrison to found SHEbd. Hostage to synthetic drugs that were not helping, her road to recovery and healing began when she was introduced to CBD. Since then, she has taken the CBD industry for women by storm!
In this episode you'll hear how...
● CBD can help foster your physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual health and well-being.
● CBD oil is an equally multitasking botanical supplement that may provide the answers to a variety of women’s health worries like anxiety, stress, hormonal imbalances and sleep disorders.
Learn more and connect with Kara here:
FB - @shebdoil
IG - @shebdoil