No Labels, No Limits podcast
Episode 133 - No Labels, No Limits podcast - From Fear to Fearless with Jen Sugermeyer
On today's podcast, we’re joined by Jen Sugemeyer.
From fear to fearless, Jen took her scars and shattered pieces and took back the life that was taken from her.
In her mid-30's, Jen looked in the mirror and didn't recognize the person staring back at her. She was living a dark double-life that no one could see, and slowly dying a little more every day before everyone's eyes.
After a decade of trying to shed her demons, Jen heard 7 words that changed the course of her life; you need to learn to love yourself. It was those 7 words that unlocked the key to take her power back.
Battered and bruised, both mentally and physically, Jen gets it- because she’s been there. AND NOW she helps others do the same.
Today, Jen is a Coach, Public Speaker, and recent Amazon #1 Best Seller. She’s trademarked her program, RESET, and is now helps others reclaim the life they too thought they lost. Jen has established herself as a true motivator for individuals who:
● Want to reclaim power over their mind
● Find true purpose for their life
● Want to uncover their confidence and love the person in the mirror
If she can do it- you can do it too.
In this episode you'll hear how...:
● Jen found herself a corporate, business woman stuck in two-worlds, frustrated with herself, uncertain of the person she had become, a face in the mirror she didn’t recognize.
● She embarked on the fight of her life- for her life- and how
● Sharing her strength through speaking and coaching helps other to do the same
Learn more and connect with Jen here: