No Labels, No Limits podcast
Episode 129 - No Labels, No Limits podcast with Brand Leadership Expert, Denise Lee Yohn
On today's podcast, we’re joined by Denise Lee Yohn!
Denise is a brand leadership expert, in-demand keynote speaker, and influential author who challenges readers to think differently about brand leadership.
She is the author the bestseller What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest and the new book FUSION: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies.
She is a regular contributor to the Harvard Business Review and Forbes as well writing for publications such as Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Knowledge@Wharton, ChangeThis, among others.
When the news media want an expert point-of-view on hot business issues they call on Denise. You may have seen her in CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times.
In this episode you'll learn about ...
· The direct links between culture and business results
· What an internal brand-led culture is
· And why our organizational culture needs to match our brand.
Denise will share:
· How to identify a disconnect between brand and culture
· Why it’s important to fuse the external experience of the business with internal thinking and acting.
· And how you can get a free chapter of her book
Learn more and connect with Denise here:
https://deniseleeyohn.com/fusion/ - get the first chapter of her book, free!