No Labels, No Limits podcast
Episode 123 - Creating The Life You Love with Georgia Woodbine
Welcome today's guest, Georgia Woodbine. She is a noted Author, and Lifestyle Transformation Coach, recognized as one of the world’s top female speakers and experts on personal and professional development and has helped to motivate and inspire an entire generation.
In fact, you may have heard her speak at Time Warner Cable, Columbia University, Stony Brook University, or in other network organizations where she receives rave reviews, including this one,
“Ms. Woodbine is a spiritually centered, extremely engaging, high impact educator, and communicator. She is able to intelligently pack a wealth of information into a short amount of time.”
She’s been featured on a variety of media, including...
● The Daily News,
● Huffington Post,
● Rolling Out Magazine, and on Sirius Radio XM.
She’s authored several books over her career and today she says she is “on a fiery path” to help individuals...
● Change their mind aspect leading to a changed life
● Live a healthy and balanced life
● Stay motivated and passionate about their work
In this episode you'll hear...:
● What she means when she says she’s on a fiery path
● HOW and WHY Georgia created and developed her life-changing system.
● How her message of hope, inspiration, and the power of intention captures her audiences, and
● About her book, “Total B.S.” (body and soul) and a refreshing approach on basic principles to improve your overall quality of life.
Walk with Georgia on the journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle here: