Stay Grounded with Raj Jana
243. Raj Jana: Discovering The Art Of Self-Love
“True liberation is found in the journey of self-love”
After my experiences during July 2022, I’ve come to believe that the entire game of life is about discovering how to love yourself.
The month started with a vulnerable conversation with Gina about codependency and outsourcing the responsibility we both have to self love. What followed was a month of expansive exploration round what it means to love myself and a renewed commitment to creating a f*ck YES, 10/10, conscious and flowing relationship.
I’m sharing everything I learned in this episode, so it’s full of practical tips as well as vulnerable personal reflections. You’ll discover self-love examples and definitions to understand what self-love looks like. You’ll explore how life offers mirrors to ignite a self-love expansion. And perhaps most valuably, you’ll learn my systematic framework for loving yourself.
As usual, Georgina El Morshdy is here to help guide the conversation. This one’s a doozy. Don’t miss it!
“When you live in your heart, the cloudiness of life cannot dim your light.”
- Relationship mirrors for igniting an exploration into self-love
- What it’s like to demand a 10/10 relationship for yourself
- Replacing codependency with self-love
- Why we outsource self-love
- Understanding how self-love is an inner game
- My systematic framework for loving yourself
- How to ensure a desire to ‘be better’ doesn’t become a destructive force
- Why we feel the need to DO in order to be loved
- What nature teaches us about self-love
- And more…
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.