Stay Grounded with Raj Jana
206. Dawn Breslin: Recovering From Overwhelm, Stress, & Burnout
“I started to recognize that the human system, the rhythm of a human is: grow and then rest, repair, grow again.”
Rewind to 2012, and Dawn Breslin’s life broke apart. She’d been at the peak of her career - enjoying red carpet events, speaking on some of the biggest stages in the world, and authoring bestselling books.
Then suddenly, the success was gone. A series of unavoidable life events escalated at the same time leaving Dawn emotionally, energetically and financially bankrupt to the tune of £100k. What in the moment felt like an identity death gently evolved into a rebirth. In a moment of surrender, Dawn tapped into the harmonizing effect of nature. This experience became a trigger that empowered Dawn to swap debt, burn out and energetic depletion to one of vibrant health, balance and radiant wellbeing.
Now, Dawn empowers others to come into a rhythmic cycle and be potent in life by dancing the giving and receiving cycles. In this episode, Dawn shares how her Harmonizing Alignment Process guides us to heal the inner child, tap into the rhythm of human, and cultivate a fierce love for ourselves.
“To be really potent, it's often a cyclical dance between receiving and then doing.”
Dawn Breslin is a leading light in the field of coaching and personal transformation. Through her work as a TV & Radio presenter, best-selling Hay House author, inspirational keynote speaker and media consultant she has inspired thousands of individuals to heal, re-energise and transform their lives.
Tune into this episode to hear Dawn and I explore the following:
- How Dawn’s life fell apart in 2012.
- Dropping into presence and finding the flow of life.
- Tapping into the awe in front of our eyes.
- How a flower transformed Dawn’s life and created a rebirth.
- The systems in nature that can help with our psychology.
- The role of inner child work in giving & receiving.
- Developing the inner dialogue to move through life with grace.
- The power of re-energizing work.
- Using boundaries to protect the self.
- Loving yourself into the fullness of your potential.
“The connection with the inner child means that the energy work can be done, because you've got self-honor in place.”
In a world that’s prioritized doing over being for so long, Dawn’s story is a reminder of the power of finding a rhythm between the two.
Dawn’s story is so empowering and her presence is passionate. I learned so much from this episode and I’m sure you’ll feel the same way when you check it out.
- Website: Www.dawnbreslin.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dawnbreslinuk/
- Instagram: instagram.com/dawnbreslinuk/
Summary/ Call to Action:
We thrive on your feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed this show, please rate us and leave us a review. And don’t forget to subscribe to ensure you never miss an episode again.