Becoming Your Best | The Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
Episode 355 - The Power of Thanksgiving
In this episode, the week of Thanksgiving, we take a couple of minutes to celebrate and appreciate how blessed we are; we take a deeper look at all the magnificent people and the things in our lives we are grateful for.
We go through a quick recap from arguably the first Thanksgiving celebration in 1621 between the Plymouth colonists and the Wampanoag Indians to the present day, where the holidays became a national festivity and an excellent excuse to practice gratitude.
In addition, I suggest three simple yet powerful activities you can practice yourself and with your family or team members that will help you make the spirit of Thanksgiving meaningful in your life every day.
Tune in to Episode 355 of Becoming Your Best, and let the spirit of Thanksgiving guide your actions this week and every day of your life.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The first-ever Thanksgiving celebration (2:59)
- Thanksgiving's second celebration, two years later (8:33)
- About the first annual Thanksgiving holiday established in NY (10:01)
- Thanksgiving is one of the celebrations that spans cultures, continents, and millennia (13:30)
- Three actions to make Thanksgiving's spirit meaningful every day of your life (14:43)
Becoming Your Best Resources:
- Becoming Your Best Website
- Becoming Your Best University Website
- Becoming Your Best Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Book: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Book: Conquer Anxiety: How to Overcome Anxiety and Optimize Your Performance
- Facebook Group – Conquer Anxiety