Becoming Your Best | The Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
Episode 348 - How to Prioritize What Matters Most
Spending long hours at work to support your lifestyle becomes a paradox if you are never present to enjoy that life. The time you spend with your spouse and kids is as important, if not more, than the benefits of a wealthy lifestyle. Still, it is not a matter of choice; it is not an either-or situation. It's about organization and planning.
In this episode, you'll learn why prioritizing what matters most is a life-changing decision to make. We look closely at one of the most powerful tools ever created to get the best out of every day: pre-week planning. We explain how to set it up the right way, create a powerful WHY that will work as fuel, and approach it properly from a personal and professional point of view.
Tune in to Episode 348 of Becoming Your Best, commit to pre-week planning, and see your life and the life of those who matter most to you improve weekly.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Three short stories with a powerful message. (2:26)
- Time is your most valuable asset. Are you spending it wisely? (6:43)
- A couple of extra tips on how to get the best of pre-week planning. (10:17)
- What are you doing with "your dash"? (13:21)
- Four steps to get pre-week planning right. (14:35)
- Lead a life by design, or live a life by default. The choice is yours. (22:31)
Becoming Your Best Resources:
- Becoming Your Best Website
- Becoming Your Best University Website
- Becoming Your Best Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Book: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Book: Conquer Anxiety: How to Overcome Anxiety and Optimize Your Performance
- Facebook Group – Conquer Anxiety