Becoming Your Best | The Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
Episode 327 - Curiosity and Knowledge Lead to Happiness, Health, and High-Performance
Being in a leadership position implies that we must set the pace and direction our teams should follow. However, that does not mean that we have all the answers, and there is nothing out there for us to learn. In fact, it's quite the opposite; the more we maintain our curiosity and the urge to learn new things, the bigger the chances are of becoming better leaders for our teams.
In this episode, we focus on one of the 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders: applying the power of knowledge to our lives.
Establishing a mentally and physically healthy life with solid finances, strong relationships, and a strong brand as our vision, we explore how the power of knowledge can help us get there.
We dive into four powerful sources of knowledge all of us have access to -- with proven results for many successful and high-performing leaders -- that can immediately impact our lives: mentors and coaches, books, forums or mastermind groups, and the last one, podcasts, seminars, webinars, and any other social broadcasts.
Tune in to Episode 327 of Becoming Your Best to learn how to make your curiosity push you into being in a constant learning process.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
· Setting a clear vision, the mandatory first step (2:14)
· About the multiple challenges that show up as we run our business (3:01)
· Curiosity is at the foundation of learning (5:09)
· About my mentors and how they've helped me (8:51)
· What reading does to our brains and how to increase the number of books we read by 100% (13:06)
· How being around other successful and high performing people can elevate our game (18:46)
· Why podcasts and seminars are such a great source of information and excellent curiosity triggers (22:41)
· Book: Ron Chernow - Alexander Hamilton
Becoming Your Best Resources:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org