Becoming Your Best | The Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
Episode 308 - Christmas Special
As we get close to the end of December, one of the most celebrated holidays in the world approaches; we celebrate Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ. Still, regardless of the beliefs or traditions we might have, Christmas is about respecting and loving each other, creating meaningful memories, and sharing.
In this special episode, we reunited some of our guests to the show, friends, and dear souls to share what Christmas means to them, their best memories, thoughts, and feelings around this holiday.
We are thrilled to hear from Thibault Relecom from Belgium, Melanie Gentry from Florida, Chuck Spaulding from Costa Rica, Dr. Brad Nelson from St. George, Utah, Grace Mugabekazi from Rwanda, Rick Taylor from Alaska, Ron Williams from St. Louis, Missouri, Mark & Wendi Holland from Salt Lake City, Utah, and Alohalani Aran from Honolulu, Hawaii.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About the Mauritanian tradition that inspired today's show (1:47)
- Thibault's desire of making every Christmas a wonderful moment, just as it was for him when he was a kid (6:14)
- About Melanie's life-changing Christmas experience in Tortugas (8:46)
- Creating joy in the house and having fun. Chuck's primary purpose during the holidays (13:05)
- Dr. Brad Nelson's beautiful memories delivering presents for other kids (16:43)
- Dancing, having fun, sharing meals, and quality time with their loved ones. Grace Mugabekazi and her 6-month-old daughter message (21:42)
- Rick Taylor's beautiful memory of his mother taking 20 or 30 kids around the neighborhood carolin (25:01)
- Ron Williams and the meaning of the three gifts (29:31)
- Mark and Wendy highlight the importance of traditions that keep family and loved ones together (33:31)
- Faith, hope, and charity. Alohalani Aran's beautiful Christmas message (37:03)
Becoming Your Best Resources:
- Becoming Your Best Website
- Becoming Your Best University Website
- Becoming Your Best Library
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Book: Conquer Anxiety: How to Overcome Anxiety and Optimize Your Performance
- Facebook Group – Conquer Anxiety