Becoming Your Best | The Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
Episode 305 - Life Hinges on Small Things that Have a Big Impact
Whether we are conscious of it or not, many of the most significant changes we experience today in our lives result from many small actions in our past. That means every decision we make today, even if it looks small, has a massive impact on our future. In other words, we are the product of our choices.
In this episode, we talk about the impact of being intentional in our everyday small acts. Considering that "the door of history turns on small hinges, and so do people's lives," as one of my mentors wrote, we talk about the three gates that only we can open, and that will lead us into a successful life. We go through these three gates, exploring them and understanding how they can change our lives: the gate of preparation, action, and gratitude. We also talk about the importance of accumulating happy memories, the S.M.A.R.T method to create clear written goals, the importance of being exceptional at our work, and much more.
Tune in to Episode 305 of Becoming Your Best, join us in this conversation about small things, and learn about the great things they can help you achieve.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why it is crucial, we address the connection between everyday small acts and our lives' outcomes (2:48)
- What are the three gates we must open to be intentional in our small actions (4:48)
- What is the gate of preparation, and what can we do to be ready to open it (5:07)
- What is the gate of action, and how can Pre-Week Planning help us open this door (11:37)
- Why it is crucial to open the gate of gratitude (18:55)
Becoming Your Best Resources:
- Becoming Your Best Website
- Becoming Your Best University Website
- Becoming Your Best Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Book: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Book: Conquer Anxiety: How to Overcome Anxiety and Optimize Your Performance
- Facebook Group – Conquer Anxiety