Becoming Your Best | The Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
Episode 303 - Turning Defeat into Triumph
Celebrating success makes sense only if we look at the path we went through to get there. It is not about the victory itself; it is about the breakthroughs, the sensation of overcoming setbacks, of crushing challenges, the sensation of gratitude for not having given up in the darkest moments.
Today's episode is about not giving up; it is about discovering that our best often is realized through a spirit of determination, endurance, and faith in ourselves, our skills, and our strength. We go through the stories of famous personalities who achieved great success, changing the course of world history, literature, sports, and politics. We also discuss the importance of removing negative thinking from our vocabulary and the four essential habits to achieve our triumphs.
Tune in to Episode 303 of Becoming Your Best, and learn about the magical power of turning the darkest moments into the fuel to achieve our goals.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Never give in. About Churchill's inspiration and inspiring speech during World War 2 (2:33)
- The incredible story of J.K. Rowling (7:03)
- The astonishing story of Roger Bannister (12:09)
- The most miserable man alive. Abraham Lincoln's story (18:26)
- Four essential habits to achieve your triumphs (22:23)
Becoming Your Best Resources:
- Becoming Your Best Website
- Becoming Your Best University Website
- Becoming Your Best Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Book: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Book: Conquer Anxiety: How to Overcome Anxiety and Optimize Your Performance
- Facebook Group – Conquer Anxiety