Grim Reaper Gamers Reapercast
Reapercast 83 – Are Video Games Too Long
Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing. This episode we talk about the new Destiny 2 Warmind DLC and the latest gaming news. Our main topic is if games are too long or too hard to complete.
* Updates that cause game breaking bugs and the support developers give.
* Detroit Become Human Demo Thoughts
* Conan Exiles out of early access
* McGregor / Mcmahon Boneless walk – dance
* Thanos coming to Fortnite: BR
* School blames Fortnite for students being tired
* Destiny 2 Warmind Expansion
* Escalation Protocol
* Exotic Masterworks and exotic changes
* Valor and Glory (crucible rankings) and private matches
* New Raid Lair (and Argos EOW Prestige).
* Vendor Progression
* Heroic Strike modifiers and Nightfall challenge cards
* Vault Space and Multi emote
* Warmind and Beyond Concerns
Main Topic – Are Games Too Long?
* Is it making harder to complete a game?
* Has it fueled the jumping from game to game?
* Game seems like it will take forever to finish and a new good game then releases.
* What is the just right amount length of game?
* Next show recorded on May 22th
* Email us at ReaperCast@GrimReaperGamers.com