SLPs Wine and Cheese's Podcast
139: Give them something to talk about
Get SLP Toolkit here https://www.slptoolkit.com/affiliates/?fp_ref=deborah47
Culturally appropriate language sample resources:
View all episodes
154. Ep 154 The episode about books... and chicken48:13Mike Recine and Benjamin Recine join us for this episode that was supposed to be about books but ended up being mostly about chicken.
153. Ep 153 Valentines and Anniversaries35:11Deb's son Benjamin joins us in this episode while we chat about Valentine's Day in real life and in speech therapy.
Ep 152 Travel Ft Julie (again)58:53Deb and Maria chat travel and later in the episode you here Deb's first convo with Julie before we decided to get more organized and record a re-do!
151. Ep 151 What the Fecht?! Ft Julie.365.weekend33:02In this episode Deb chats with Julie Fechter about home health, thicken liquids, and being a khunt.
150. Ep 150 SLPS WAC of the Past! A look back at Ep 77 Fluency Pt 3 Ft Stephen Groner01:06:15In this episode we take a look back at SLPs WAC of the past!! This is episode 77 Fluency part 3 ft SLP.Stephen
149. Ep 149 Maria should complain more30:02In this episode Deb and Maria explore the topics of politics, complaining, being toxically positive, and whether or not we like mayonnaise.
148. Ep 148 Speech Therapy on the Playground57:01In this episode Deb and Maria chat about speech therapy on the playground and Maria chooses her fav episode of the past.
147. It's 2023 and We're Back!21:52It's 2023 and Deb and Maria are back and although this audio is absolutely messy we decided to show up anyway. We promise to do better moving forward. See ya every Tuesday. Email us email@example.com and follow us on instagram @slps_wine_and_cheese_pod
Ep 146 On the Fly with The Type B SLP31:42Abby and Deb chat about conduction speech sessions on the fly and what toys with like and can live without.