Peer 2 Peer Real Estate's podcast
Encore Show: Your library for Success
On this encore show from 2017, I talk about starting your own library if you can't afford a mentor, coach, or that $35,000 course :-)
Then these books might be the way to go, i've read all of them and believe me they are worth the time and effort.
On today's show I talk about
- Books to get your mind on the right path
- Real estate books to get
- Creative Books on Real estate
Part 1: Mindset
- Think and grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
- Rich Dad Poor Dad- Robert Kiyosaki
- The Success Principles- Jack Canfield
Part 2: Real Estate Books
- Cash Flow Quadrant - Robert Kiyosaki
- What every real estate investor needs to know about cash flow- Frank Gallinelle
- The Millionaire real estate investor- Gary Keller
- The ABC's of real estate investing- Ken Mcelroy
- Hold- Linda Mckissack
- The ultimate beginners guide to real estate investing - Biggerpockets.com
Part 3: Creative Real Estate
- The Art of Owner Financing - Mitch Stephen
- Lease option and subject to deals- Wendy Patton
- The art of Wholesaling - Aram Shah/ Alex Virelles
- The 16% Solution- Joel Moskowitz
You can find me at
Please go to Itunes look for us at Peer 2 Peer Real Estate podcast subscribe and leave a rating and review .
“Remember to keep your dreams alive, Don’t let anyone talk you out of your goals. It’s your life, not anyone else’s. Keep that momentum going, and good things will happen”
Peer 2 Peer Real Estate may be compensated and/or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.
PS- In need of asset protection? then let Royal legal solution help.
Thank you for listening.