Serious Soft Skills
73: Overcoming Generational Differences in the Office
Generational differences are real in the workplace, as we have the broadest segment of age groups working than at any time in human history.
Among the topics Dr. Tobin Porterfield and Bob Graham discuss are:
- How younger employees perceive older employees
- How older employees perceive younger employees.
- Who does the hiring and why it's important to know
- The best strategy for helping someone learn something you know
- Five tips for dealing with generational differences in the office
Looking for additional help in addressing the challenges of generational differences in your office? Contact Serious Soft Skills at 937-SKILLS5 or at http://serioussoftskills.com to learn how we can help you to become a more productive, collaborative and innovative team.