Jed Kalkstein / GPMS International
Today we sit down with Jed Kalkstein, President and CFO of VCET portfolio company GPMS International whose hardware and software keeps high value aircraft and industrial engines operating safely and reliably.
73. Jasmine & Ryan Farrell / Zestbloom48:14Today we sit down with Jasmine and Ryan Farrell, the Morrisville-based husband/wife team behind Zestbloom, one of Vermont’s most exciting Web3 startups.
71. Mike Farber / LaunchSquad45:31There is a special breed of part time Vermonters that give first, paying it forward to make our state a better place. One of those people is entrepreneur and lifelong storyteller Mike Farber.
70. Tyler Sullivan / Bomb Tech Golf45:39Today we sit down with Tyler “Sully” Sullivan, an athlete turned entrepreneur that is single handedly changing the golf industry...one club at a time.https://www.sullytyler.com/https://www.ecomgrowers.com/
69. Alex Daley / GBI36:44Today we sit down with Alex Daley, serial entrepreneur, investor, fintech enthusiast, and self-proclaimed nerd.
68. Dave Bradbury / VCET44:36It’s what you’ve all been waiting for. Today, Sam interviews surfer, snowboarder, self-proclaimed recovering entrepreneur, VCET President, and Start Here co-host Dave Bradbury.
67. Dani Giandomenico / IXIS43:08Today we sit down with Dani Giandomenico, founder of IXIS, a rapidly scaling company dedicated to helping clients revolutionize their relationships with their data.
66. Natalie Miller / Vermont Comedy Club37:22Today we sit down with Natalie Miller, voice talent, actress, singer, comedian, and co-owner of Vermont Comedy Club.
65. Hannah Wood / Talent Skatepark46:17Today we sit down with Vermont legend Hannah Wood, founder of the beloved Talent Skatepark.