Pocketnow Weekly Podcast
Pocketnow Weekly 287: Shaking in the CES 2018 pit
CES 2018 is done. It’s in the books. Kaput. And besides a little rain, a little flooding and a little power outage, it appears that most of us in the tech media have gotten out with little to no scarring. So, to congratulate ourselves, we took to a room high up in the Mirage on the Las Vegas strip and talked for about an hour on the biggest advancements that were brought out at the show.
From an experimental laptop named Linda to fingerprints going where they never gone before, we five techies chat about it all on episode 287 of the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the video recorded from 6:30pm Eastern on January 10th, or check out the high-quality audio version right here. You can shoot your listener emails to email@example.com for a shot at getting your question read aloud on the air the following week!Pocketnow Weekly 287
January 10, 2018Host
- ~3:00 | The themes of CES 2018
- ~4:30 | vivo and Synaptics release an under-glass fingerprint sensor
- ~12:30 | Razer's Project Linda is mind-blowing
- ~22:00 | LG's rolling TV, Samsung's "Wall" and old projectors
- ~28:00 | As they are mobile devices, drones! Also, DJI!
- ~38:30 | Planet Gemini is more than just a PDA in a galaxy
- ~46:30 | Eve V has a great keyboard
- ~50:00 | Lenovo Miix 630 mixes with a Snapdragon 835
- ~58;30 | Dell XPS 13 (2018) comes in with all USB-C
- ~1:01:00 | Alcatel has phones
See you soon!